Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Procrastination Station

I've killed a few more goals! Hurray! Unfortunately, I have been slacking on the picture taking side... which makes things difficult to document. I could tell you that I came in second in a cake decorating competition (YAY!) after putting in probably at least 20 hours off the clock on the stupid thing, but it's no fun unless you have a picture of the cake to oggle. So I'll tell you more about that later when I remember to bring my camera to the store and snap a couple pictures of my (and my co-workers'!) prize winning cakes! I also need to double check with people about the exact awarding of the prizes. I know that we cleaned up, but I've heard different things about how the cupcakes placed...

Also, I made naan! Or rather, we made naan! Caitlin (i.e. my soulmate and heterosexual life partner) came to visit for four days last week. Which was amazing. I'm so sad that she had to go back home, but we know that it won't be forever. But we made naan and it was good, but didn't take pictures! So I'll make it again soonish and take pictures because a blog with no pictures is no fun. And I still need pictures of the house. Geez, I'm bad about this!

Sometimes I think that procrastination should be considered an art form. If it were, I'd be certain to win some great awards for it.

In other words, my phone gave up the ghost a few days ago, due to NO fault of my own. The touchscreen just went white and refuses to be fixed. Thankfully, they're sending me another one. Yay! And it will be here today! YAY! Unfortunately, I have to make sure I'm here when it gets here so I can sign for the package, which means I'm pretty much chained to the house today... which isn't awful, there's stuff I need to do around here, but there were other things I wanted to do outside of my house as well... oh well, those will have to wait. Maybe I should get back to work on the saddle pad that is cut out and ready to sew... or make some polo wraps!

Best news of all though, I paid off my credit card! Hurray! We're not completely debt free yet, still have my car payments to chip away at, but it'll get there! It's so nice to not have that hanging over my head, and I'm one step closer to my goal of living debt free!

No comments:

Post a Comment