Saturday, March 26, 2011

#48 - Piano again

I stopped by Barnes and Nobles after work today. I knew I wasn't going to have the energy to do a thorough search of the basement for my music books tonight, though I'm still hoping to find them eventually. I have tomorrow off though, and I wanted to make sure I didn't have any excuse for not practicing my music. So I bought a new book. It's another "Self-taught adult beginners course" type books. So I'm probably going to skip the first few chapters where they explain what a staf is and why there are black and white keys. Just going to see how far I can get each day until I've worked through the entire thing. Hopefully I'll have found my other books by the time I get there, if not, I'll go buy another one. I hardly ever complain about the need of buying a new book or two... :)

In other news, I have an interview for another job on Wednesday. EEK! I'm a little freaked out, but I really hope it goes well. I like where I work now well enough, but it's just kind of depressing. Not the job itself, but the fact that I got this fancy schmancy college degree and work in a grocery store... not that there's anything wrong with that, but if I have an opportunity to actually USE my training and skills... all the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment