Friday, March 25, 2011

#48 - Piano

I set up my keyboard in my general purpose craft/cat room (it contains all of my yarn, my sewing machine, my extra saddle, my cat's food, water and litterbox, and my keyboard, which has up until now been hiding in its box.) Cleared off the sewing table (with the machine I haven't touched since Christmas and probably won't until I find the extra cash to buy fabric for a saddle blanket) and set up the keyboard, found the music stand, made it fit, made sure everything turned on and still worked.  Yay!

Then I started looking for my music. I can't find it ANYWHERE! I'm so mad. I don't have the money to go buy more beginner piano books right now :( And I liked the ones I had! Going to search the basement more thoroughly in the next couple days, but I'm afraid they might have been eaten by the moving-goblins.

No comments:

Post a Comment